Purpose of the Role
Your role will be to oversee the Project Wide BIM delivery across all disciplines. The data/model exchange, clash detection and workflow processes are required to be recorded in an auditable manner and/or monitored for compliance against the BEP. As a single point of contact, open and clear communicating between external parties will be your main goal.
Development and automatization of BIM specific tools will be encouraged.
- Formalising and implementing the BIM Protocol and BIM Execution Plan
- Defining the Project BIM Process
- Co-operate with Project Team Members and supporting a collaborative working culture.
- Manage federated 3D models
- Initiating and maintaining a common data environment
- Implementing BIM Standards and Classifications
- Analysing the effectiveness of the BIM activities
- Analysing and optimising the information flow
- Clash Detection
- Data Extraction
- Expert in Revit or Archicad
- Able to work with Solibri or Navisworks
- Knowledge of Dynamo or Grasshopper
- Other programming skills are a plus
- Working with IFC
- Managing Data
- Comfortable with using classification systems
- Open communicating
- Able to quickly gain technical, behavioural and contextual elements of the project.
- Langue Dutch and English
- Positive attitude
Please fill in your details so we can
contact you as soon as possible.